Advice for parents
for peaceful holidays
To ensure that your child gets the most out of his or her lesson, please think about :
- Equipping them correctly: anorak, hat or cap, mittens, glasses, sun cream, handkerchiefs;
- Mark his clothes and skis;
- Avoid following the lessons and talking to your child during the lessons;
- Inform us of any health problems your child may have;
- Helmets are strongly recommended for children on the slopes;
- Leave it up to the instructors to decide whether or not to change classes.
Your child is on holiday and the aim is that he or she has fun and wants to come back.
So respect their rhythm and don't try to make them a champion before their time!